Xochimilco: Boat ride and Mexican Party, with unlimited drinks
- The tour will start from an Embarcadero (pier) in Xochimilco, and our adventure will begin by boarding a Trajinera (a traditional colorful Mexican canal boat).
- While navigating through Xochimilco's canals, we will listen to music.
- We will provide UNLIMITED beer, tequila, and mezcal to keep the smiles coming.
- We will guide you through preparing a traditional Mexican dish: Guacamole! There will also be tortilla chips and other delicious snacks for you.
- Throughout the experience, there will be options from vendors on other boats to purchase food (tacos, quesadillas, corn, enchiladas, and other options) or entertainment such as Mariachi music (*extra food or live music are not included).
- During the experience, we will be sharing interesting facts about Xochimilco.
- In the middle of our experience, we will find the replica (copy) of "The Island of the Dolls."
- If you want, we can visit an Axolotl sanctuary (a salamander endemic to Xochimilco entrance costs ~5 USD *not included).
- At the end of our trip, you will be able to see the souvenirs offered by the Crafts Market.
Our goals are that you:
- Enjoy an iconic place in Mexico City, contributing to the local economy.
- Participate in an experience responsible for the environment.
- Support a female-owned small business seeking to generate a positive change in Xochimilco.
Do you want the whole trajinera (boat) to yourself or a personalized experience? (Whether it's a quiet, romantic trip down the canal, a high-energy good time, or anything in-between). Book a PRIVATE EXPERIENCE, and we'll work with you to ensure it's precisely what you want.
We can host groups of 80 guests.Stop At:
TRAJINERAS NATIVITAS, Calle Hermenegildo galeana, C. del Mercado s/n, San Jerónimo, Xochimilco, 16090 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You can see and enjoy Xochimilco's Lake, a World Heritage Site. We will explain the history and traditions of the place, and enjoy the food and drinks we will bring for you.
Duration: 2 hoursSample Menu
• Healthy snacks - We will bring crudités (jicama, cucumber and carrot)
• Guacamole - We will bring the ingredients (avocado, tomato, onion and chili) so that you can prepare it to your liking.
We accompany it with tortilla chips, Doritos and pork rinds.
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"To get on board the trajinera, you need to make a "small jump." Recommend using non-slippery shoes to avoid the risk of falling."
"Tolerance of 15 minutes."
"No ATMs in the area; we recommend bringing cash (preferably local currency). Some vendors accept payments with cards."
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 120 To 160 Minutes
Canal 237, San Jerónimo, Xochimilco, 16420 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Cancellations and refunds:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.