Unique Day Trip to Tay Giang, A Real Home of Co Tu Minority
• A glimpse of Tay Giang District (3,5 hours from Da Nang City Center), a rural place of Quang Nam province, a beautiful mountainous area untouched by most tourists, which is featured by Co Tu Miniroty culture.
• Discover daily life activities of Co Tu Minority in the real pace.
• Enjoy unique local Co Tu food and wine.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Becker Travel Vietnam, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Mountainous area with "Dinh Que" checking point.
Local daily life in Co Tu Minority Villages, enjoy some tea, talk to and listen to interesting stories of elders living here.
Lunch with local Co Tu food
Enjoy a trekking to a water fall if the weather supports
Duration: 5 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking."
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Infant meals not included"
"A minimum of 02 people per booking is required"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 12 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotels in Da Nang center or Hoi AnAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Cancellations and refunds:
- Da Nang Seaport (Tien Sa)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.