Authentic Moroccan Food Tour in Marrakech with Dinner
Savor the delectable bites of Marrakech and learn about the local values and way of life on this 3 hour authentic Moroccan food tour, strolling around the old Medina during the golden hour and capturing its magic by night.
From satisfying delicacies to hearty dishes, immerse yourself into the vibrant and unique culinary scene of our city by visiting the food stalls, eateries and spots favored by Marrakchis. You'll eat like a local, learn fascinating stories and deepen your knowledge of Moroccan cultural traditions, while receiving a personalized attention from your guide throughout the whole tour.
Your belly will be filled with joy, and your senses will be delighted!
If you’re vegetarian or have specific dietary needs, please let us know after booking. We’ll take great care of you!
Note: One Life Trips only works with genuinely passionate tour guides & meticulously selected local partners to deliver the most delightful and unique travel experiences.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
On this flavored & mouthwatering experience, you’ll get to taste:
- Moroccan coconut Macaroons, kids’ favorite sweet treat
- The original chicken & almond Pastilla, a savory pie reserved for weddings & family get-togethers
- Yummy local pastries (Briwate, Ghriyba, ..) in one of the city’s oldest bakeries
- Traditional Harira soup, accompanied by dates and Chebbakiya (Honey desert rose), like how most locals break their fast during the holy month of Ramadan
- Babbouche (Moroccan snails) slowly cooked in an aromatic herbal-infused broth
- Authentic mint tea & Msemmen (Moroccan pancakes), a delicious pan-fried dough, typically spread with honey and cheese
- Fakya, a mix of dried fruits and nuts that is carefully prepared and commonly shared among families & friends during celebrations
- Signature olives of Morocco, from the greens with their creamy smooth texture to the reds tossed in parsley and cilantro
Dinner is served at a local restaurant: fresh Moroccan salad + main Tajine (many options available). The portions are generous, the food is wholesome & the Tajines are scrumptious!
For dessert, we offer you Raïb, an absolutely divine and very popular homemade yogurt. Bon appétit!
Duration: 2 hoursPass By:
Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The tour takes place in the Medina of Marrakech.Stop At:
Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Duration: 1 hourPass By:
Riad Zitoun Jdid, Unnamed Road, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"If you’re vegetarian or have specific dietary needs, please let us know after booking. We’ll take great care of you!"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
Duration: 3 Hours
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.