Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day + Sunset / Private Service
- We will start with the pick up of your hotel in the town of Uyuni (time: 10:30).
- First point of visit will be the cemetery of trains and colchani where we can buy some souvenirs made of salt.
- Then we will visit the salt eyes, monument of the Dakar and the first salt hotel where we will have our lunch.
- After our lunch we will visit the island of Incahuasi where we can appreciate the huge cactus and a 360 view of the Salar de Uyuni.
- On the esplanade of Uyuni we will have free time to take the photographs in perspective.
- We will wait for the sunset at the Salar de Uyuni - We will return to the town of Uyuni, approximate arrival time 19:00Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
The Salar de Uyuni, in the middle of the Andes in southern Bolivia, is the largest saline in the world.
Duration: 7 hoursStop At:
Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Surrounded completely by the vast expanse of salt from the Uyuni salt flats, its relief is steep. In it there is a large number of giant cacti that can reach more than 10 meters high.
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Train Cemetery, G596+9R2, Uyuni, Bolivia
Skeletons of locomotives and wagons scattered on the icy ground of the plateau, amasijos of rusty iron that writhes in its own abandonment
Duration: 30 minutes
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 9 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.