Cozumel Shore Excursion: Paradise Beach Club All-Inclusive Day Pass
Paradise Beach is now offering an all-inclusive option. You can choose from our excellent menu (No Buffet) served at either of our two restaurants, or receive personalized service directly while you relax under a coconut tree in the comfort of your lounge chair.
This brand-new option gives you the flexibility to eat and drink all day.
Some things to consider:
• All Members of groups, families or couples are required to participate in the all-inclusive package together.
• Food and Beverages will be served to you at your beach chair by our excellent wait staff or while you dine at one of our two restaurants. (No Buffet)
• It is not allowed to share Food or drinks with other non-All-Inclusive Guests
• Tips are not included but are greatly appreciated.Itinerary
Paradise Beach is Cozumel Mexico’s best beach for having fun in the sun or taking a break in the shade, while enjoying refreshing drinks and excellent food!Stop At:
• Paradise Beach, Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 98 travelers"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
Duration: 8 Hours
Paradise Beach Cozumel, Carretera Costera Sur, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.