Make artisan chocolate , chicha de jora and ceramic ornaments with local experts
*Authentic cultural experience where you get to learn about real Inca traditions.
*Local experts have over 15 years of experience in what they do.
*You will be able to taste what you prepared and take your art pieces home as a souvenir of this amazing experience.Itinerary
You will visit Chichubamba community in Urubamba,Cusco, and learn Andean techniques used in a rural community in Cusco by participating in three workshops.
- At pick up the driver will ask for you at the hotel's front desk and guide you to your private transportation.
- Once in the vehicle, you will head towards Chichubamba through a field of green landscapes.
- Upon arrival at the community, you will go to the first workshop where locals will give you a warm welcome.
- In this workshop, you will learn the steps to make clay, and you will create pottery pieces using a spinning wheel which you will spin around with your foot! Then, you will paint ceramic ornaments that you can take home as a souvenir.
- In the second workshop, you will learn to prepare delicious artisan chocolate with the help of a local expert with over 15 years of experience. You can taste it after!
- In the third workshop, you will visit the famous local chicheria in the community where you will learn to make chicha de Jora, the Incas' beer, using ancestral techniques. At the end of this experience, you may have a taste of your creation.
- Once the third workshop is over, you will return to the hotel.Stop At:
• Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Passport name, number, date of entry to Peru and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"Visitants have the opportunity to buy pottery from the community"
"Once the booking is confirmed, we will contact you to organize pickup arrangements"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 6 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from hotel, airbnb, or others in Cusco city Center
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.