Full Day Tour in Nicosia: Split in Two
Nicosia, the last divided capital in the world, is a multicultural city where the past
and the present meet and merge. The uniqueness of such a combination makes
the capital of Cyprus a place worth knowing and certainly a place worth visiting!
• Ancient Idalion (open only week-days) – 30 minutes
• Old City Venetian Walls and Famagusta Gate – 10 minutes
• Liberty Monument, Archbishop’s Palace – 30 minutes
• National Struggle Museum (optional stop) – 30 minutes
• Shacolas Tower Museum and Observatory – 1 hour
• Stroll in Ledras street and Old Nicosia City – 1 hour
• Cross the Ledras Checkpoint on foot (pass on the Northern Cyprus) and visit the
Cathedral of Saint Sophia – 30 minutes
• Faneromeni Church - 30 minutes
• Lunch Break (Try Euroula’s Tavern or Berlin Wall) – 1.5 hour
• Choice to visit one of the following:
Cyprus Museum / Nicosia Mall / Hamam Omerye – 1 hour
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Duration: 6 To 8 Hours
If your pickup point is not included in the list of the hotels shown above, please provide us your exact address, building name, street number, area, postal code
Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.