Cooking class, market tour and basket boat tour
Hoi An cooking class and basket tour in Hoi An will be great for you when you not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese food but also have a chance to experience different activities at the coconut jungle in Hoi An: paddling basket boats, watching people catching fish using traditional way, etc.
- 8.30 AM/ 1.30 PM: Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
- Go to market with our chef
- Transfer to Cam Thanh village by boat.
- You will know how to ride a basket boat. Explore Cam Thanh Coconut Village
- Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channels
- Catching crab with rods and special nets.
- Cook 4 dishes. Guests will enjoy what you cooked.
- 1.30 PM/ 6.00 PM: Tour ends, return to hotel Stop At:
• Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An VietnamSample Menu
• Goi Cuon - Fresh rice paper salad rolls with pork and shrimp with a tangy peanut hoisin dipping sauce
• Pho Bo (cooked Ha Noi style) - Beef rice noodle soup infused with beef bones, cinnamon, ginger, and star anise
• Mi Xao Hai San - Fried noodles with seafood containing mustard green and either prawn, squid, or beef)
• Banh Xeo - Crispy Vietnamese crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts, and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs, and nuoc cham
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Duration: 5 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up is not available for the following hotels: An bang beach. Please make your own way to the meet up location instead
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.