The Fish Meze Picnic
Welcome to Mykonos, home to some of the tastiest cuisine in the world.
We invite you to enjoy our authentic Meze Experience on the beach accompanied by Ouzo, Tsipouro, White Wine or Bubbles.
Located on a secret beach with crystal clear waters, fresh air and amazing sea life, you will have the chance to taste Fish Myconian mezes with a local.
- Taste delicious Mykonian "meze", fresh out of the water accompanied by veggies and homemade spreads.
- Visit our secret beach location.
- Learn from a local how to make the most delicious meze recipes.
- Learn how to marinate and choose between aromatic dressings.
- Swim into the crystal clear waters.
- Have a conversation with a local and learn how is life in Mykonos.
You'll be spoilt with plenty of delicious food meze all of them from Mykonos island and handpicked from local fishermen.
Our head guide loves spearfishing, working alongside the most famous fishmongers in Mykonos knows how to create a unique tasting picnic, delivered straight from the sea to you.
We invite you to enjoy our authentic tasting experience accompanied by Ouzo, Tsipouro or White Wine.Sample Menu
• Greek salad - Greek salad with local ingredients
• Breadsticks - Breadsticks for artisan bakery in Mykonos town.
• Tarama - Greek spread made with fish roe eggs.
• Octopus - Marinated in Greek Herbs & Vinegar
• Anchovies - Marinated with garlic, black pepper and olive oil.
• Mykonian Oysters - Fresh hand picked Oysters
• Homemade Eggplant salad
• Homemade spicy cheese spread
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirement or allergies at time of booking."
"Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours) of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our responsibility, refund requests will not be accepted."
"Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the experience), will not be accepted."
"We are not responsible for the guest’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the experiences, any guests delay, up until 15 minutes, it will be a non show, refund requests will not be acceptable."
"We are not responsible for the guest’s failure to reply to our messages, emails or calls for directions to the meeting point."
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
Duration: 2 Hours
Eparchiaki Odos Ormou Agiou Ioanni-Agiou Stefanou, Epar.Od. Ormou Agiou Ioanni-Agiou Stefanou, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.