Classic Mekong Delta 1 day Private Tour
Let's escape from the chaos of the city to join Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour in Ben Tre, well-known as the coconut kingdom of Vietnam. After just a 1.5 hour driving from the bustle and hustle of Saigon, you will relax on a cruise on the Mekong River and a rowing boat through the maze of shady creeks. Then, a visit to the Unicorn islet to enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruits, and the melody of a Vietnamese folk music, then lunch of Mekong delicacies will fascinate you a lot.
• Our private car and tour guide will pick you up at 8 am at your hotel for Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour.
• After around 2-hour driving from Saigon, we will reach the port to take leisurely cruise on the Tien River to see 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
• Then we will visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Moreover is to enjoy a lot of tropical fruits featuring the typical characteristic of Mekong Delta. Local people also have a python farm for those who are looking for adventure can touch pythons and take photos with them.
• Visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
• On Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour, you can enjoy the melody of “Don Ca Tai Tu”, a genre of traditional folk music which is an indispensable spiritual cultural activity in Mekong Delta people’s lives and officially recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
• Furthermore, we can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage through the village as the way locals did in the 19th century.
• You cannot leave Mekong Delta without visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, considered as the biggest and oldest ancient pagoda in Southern of Vietnam influenced by Asian and Western architecture and culture, which is located in My Tho Town.
• Coming back to Saigon, Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour ends around 5:00 pm.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 8 Hours
We will pick you up at your hotel.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.