Half Day Thai Cooking Class in Ao Nang, Krabi
Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic 5 dishes of Thai food. Everything will be provided for you and we will give you a recipe book for you to keep. Cook authentic Thai food under the guidance of an expert local chef. Learn how to make from scratch some of the most well-known favorite Thai dishes. You will gain a very all-around knowledge of Thai cooking. Dine on your creations after the class. Receives a culinary certificate. Free transportation to and from your hotel in the Ao Nang area.
Thai food is a traditional food in Thailand. This has a very unique eating tradition from the past until this present time. This tourist program will bring all participants to have fun while learning Thai cooking, easy but famous dishes. Your journey begins with a quick transfer from your accommodation to the cookery school, with pick up roughly 30-40 minutes before your scheduled start time. We will quickly teach you all you need to know about the herbs, vegetables, and spices used in Thai food. Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic Thai food. We teach and let you make your own Curry Paste from scratch using mortar and pestle. Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic 5 dishes of Thai food. Savor a mouthwatering Thai made by yourself and transfer back to your hotel.Sample Menu
• Choose your favorite dish from soup category - Hot & Spicy Prawn Soup , Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup , Hot and Creamy Soup
• Choose your favorite dish from stir-fried category - Fried noodle Thai style (Pad Thai) , Chicken with Cashew Nut , Holy Basil with Chicken
• Choose your favorite dish from appetizer category - Spring Rolls, Fresh Spring Rolls, Golden Bag
• Choose your favorite dish from salad category - Papaya Salad , Glass Noodle Salad , Chicken Salad (Larb Kai)
• Choose your favorite dish from curry paste category - Massaman Curry Paste, Green Curry Paste, Red Curry Paste, Panaeng Curry Paste
• Choose your favorite dish from curry category - Massaman Curry, Green Curry, Red Curry, Panang Curry
• Choose your favorite dish from dessert category - Sticky Rice with Mango, Deep Fried Banana, Banana in Coconut Milk, Banana with Sticky Rice
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste."
"There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons."
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 4 Hours
Aonang Thai cookery School, 400 Moo2 Aonang Muang Krabi Thailand Muang Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• You can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi. (To be advised)
• The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
• If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East
• If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
• If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
• Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.