Hong Krabi & James Bond Island By Speedboat From Phuket
• This magnificent tour is unique by visiting Hong Island (Krabi) natural paradise
• Exploring James Bond's famous scenery.
• Enjoy a trip by luxury speedboat from Phuket to Hong Island and Phang Nga Bay National Park.
• Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.
• Canoeing ride through the mangrove forests of Hong Island (Phang Nga).
• Lunch is served at the Panyee Island restaurant.
• Visit the caves at Panak Island.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
The special one day tour for anyone who has the short period holiday in Phuket. This trip visits high reputation place for 2 population destinations - Hong Island in Krabi and James Bond Island in Phang Nga province.
Krabi Hong Island is the most beautiful in Krabi Province. The bay is hidden by 3 small island mountains make the beach of Hong Island is very clear water and nice sandy beach all year. The many kinds of fishes, coral reef and other marine life can be easy found by simple snorkeling.
James Bond Island ...Phang Nga Hong Island...and the Floating Market are the signature places for the tour of Phang Nga Bay. Those places are included in this package already. The popular of Phang Nga Bay is in the world class after the movie James Bond 007 shooting in this beautiful area. Moreover, the place are complicatedly of many mysterious caves and mangrove.."Nice to discover."
• 07:00am – 08:00am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Ao Por Pier
• 09:30am Depart by speedboat to Hong Island (Krabi) for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing
• Enjoy delicious lunch at Panyee Island with time to visit the local village shops
• James Bond Island visit and admire the spectacular Khao Phing Kan
• Arrive to Panak Island for sightseeing in the island's extensive cave system
• Move to Hong Island (Phang Nga) for canoeing with experienced guides
• 04:30pm Arrive Ao Por Pier and transfer back to your hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour."
"Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years."
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
Duration: 8 To 9 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver)
• No Extra : Chalong area, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Tritrang Beach, Patong Beach, Nakalay Beach, Kathu area, Phuket Town
• Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/Person(Round Trip) : Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Bangtao Beach, Leam Hin, Ao Por
• Extra Transfer Charge 150 Baht/Person(Round Trip) : Laguna Beach
• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/Person(Round Trip) : Rawai Beach, Naiharn Beach
• Extra Transfer Charge 1,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Sirey bay, Cape Panwa, Layan Beach, Naithorn Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao Beach
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. For extra charge payable directly to the driver.**
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.