Koshu Wine Tasting and Vineyard Sightseeing Private Tour in Yamanashi
Head out to Yamanashi, known as the center of wineries in Japan. With convenient taxi transfers and explanation from local guides, tour around refined vineyards to taste some of the best wines made from the finest Koshu grapes.
Adult/Child (Age 20 & over)JPY 15,000
• Available: Thu, Fri
• Pick-up: Available
• Inclusion: Charter fee / English-speaking guide / Wine tasting fee (Fujikko winery only)
• Check-in at JR Isawa Onsen Station or JR Enzan Station Entrance
• Depart (15 min.)Meet your guide at the entrance of the station and hop on a comfortable taxi that will whisk you away to the local wineries.
• Fujikko Winery (45 min.)Start your journey by stopping by the Fujikko Winery. Here, you will be able to tour around the brewery to see how this refined and Koshu wine is made from the fermenting process all the way to the bottling. Enjoy the panoramic view of the grape farm after sampling some of the most delicious wines!
• Lumiere Winery (80 min.)Producing wine for over 100 years, your next stop will be at the award-winning Lumiere Winery. Stroll among the vast vineyard and explore the stone fermentation tank that has been designated as a national cultural asset of Japan.
• LunchDuring your stay, savor a delicious lunch at the restaurant using fresh and locally grown ingredients. Why not take this opportunity to taste some special house wines while pairing it with your meal-
Please note that lunch is not included in the tour fare and will be needed on site.
• Toribira Vineyard & Grape Hill (35 min.)During your taxi transfer to the next vineyard, you will pass by either the Toribira Vineyard and Grape Hill.
• Chateau Mercian Katsunuma Winery (45 min.)Stop by Chateau Merican known to be one of the leading producers of Japanese wine. Enjoy the view from the lovely garden and terrace before shopping great gifts and souvenirs to take home!
• Wine MuseumEnjoy the displays on the development of Japanese wines and learn how it evolved throughout the years that led to what it is today.
• Drop-off at JR Isawa Onsen Station
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please do not drive while under the influence of alcohol."
"Please note that the tasting fee for Winery Lumiere and Chateau Mercian is not included in the tour fee."
"Please note that the lunch fee is not included in the tour fee."
"The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers"
Duration: 3 To 4 Hours
JR Enzan StationEntrance Or JR Isawa Onsen StationEntrance
time:1 hour 30 minutes from Shinjuku Station on the JR Chuo Line Limited Express.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.