Madeira - 4 Hour Self-drive guided tour - (1 to 3 people - price per Trike)
Experience a unique and thrilling taste of the Island of Madeira by personally driving one of our luxury automatic Trikes. You can be accompanied by 1-2 of your family/friends on-board with you, sitting safely in the back seats. The tour is lead by our expert guide who will take you to many of the islands most popular sights and destinations.
We offer you the chance to visit several top tourist attractions on the Island of Madeira on one of our four hour guided tours!
Drive through spectacular valley roads, encircled by hillsides used for the cultivation of the cherries and grapes used in Madeira wine. Enjoy the peace of the island’s mountainous interior, set back from the hustle and bustle of Funchal.
A four hour tour costs €150 per trike (up to 3 people per vehicle), led by our expert tour guide who will endeavour to provide you with the best experience possible. Special memories guaranteed!
Frequently visited destinations:
• Take in the views from the stunning Cabo Girão viewpoint with us. With an elevation of 580m it offers spectacular views over the Island! Do you dare to walk across the glass sky walk-
• Explore above the clouds at Pico do Arieriro. Soaring at 1818 metres high, it is Madeira’s third highest peak and allows you to experience life above the clouds below, whilst on a clear day you will be afforded stunning island wide views.
• Visit the magnificent statue of Cristo Rei. The statue, also known as the Sacred Heart statue, is an art deco statue of Jesus Christ located in Garajau.
• Enjoy the peace of the island’s mountainous interior set back from the hustle and bustle of Funchal.
• Câmara de Lobos is a quaint fishing village which provides scenic views and a glimpse of local life
• The awe-inspiring Ponta de São Lourenço
• Many more on the Island which will impress long lasting memories
What better way to explore the Island than on our automatic Rewaco trikes-
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A valid Car Driving Licence (driver)"
"Driver must be aged 21 and above"
"Children aged 6 years and above are welcome to sit in the back seat of our trikes, where seat belts are fitted for their safety."
"Children aged 6 years - 12 years must be accompanied by and adult on the back."
"We recommend you wear appropriate footwear, flip-flops are not recommended."
"In case of extreme weather, we can postpone your tour, or offer a full refund"
"Our Trikes and our passengers are fully insured, we are registered and licenced by the National Tourism Registry, our registration number is "RNAAT 1884/2018""
"We reserve the right to refuse a driver if we consider them not to be complying with basic safety standards, or we believe are behaving in a dangerous or inappropriate manner"
"If you book on our website using our secure booking system, then you may cancel and receive a full refund up to 12 hours before the tour commences. If you book via tripadvisor then their 24 hour cancellation policy applies."
"The stated price is the total price per vehicle. Each Trike takes upto two passengers. There are no discounts if only one person is situated on the Trike."
"We endeavour to take you to the most sights available to us, however, on occasions it may be necessary to adhere to alternate destinations due to weather conditions or road closures. Our guide will only take this course of action with the the safety of the driver and passengers in mind and will ensure that a suitable alternative is arranged."
"The duration of the tour will remain the same, and may even be extended if the detour is of a longer distance. No refund will be given if we are unable to take the agreed route due to a detour."
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"FAQ Please see our website https://www.madeiratriketours.com/faqs/"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers"
Duration: 4 Hours
Funchal, Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.