Sea Kayaking at Qingshui Cliff Hualien(Sunrise 03:30am)including pick up service
Min. 2 ppl.
Lightweight clothing/ Swimsuits. Contact lenses if required.
- If the tour has cancelled duo to weather condition, Uniquefun will inform you one day before the tour and the tour may changed to "Hualien River Kayaking", or you may also choose refund.
1. Take medication 30 minutes before departure if you have history of motion sickness.
2. Drinking water.
3. Do not bring along valuables.
4. Bring changing clothes, portable tent is provided.Itinerary
Departure with 4 people, full refund cancellation will be given if insufficient number of participants.
Qingshui Cliff is located between Heping and Chongde, and stretches for 21 kilometers. The Great Cliff of Qingshui is particularly steep, and is located 5 kilometers from the sea. It is one of the most majestic views in the Taroko National Park, and one of the top 10 scenic spots in Taiwan according to the Taiwanese Forestry Bureau.
In the past, you could only drive between cliffs and the ocean. Today you will get a unique and stunning view of the cliffs from the vantage point of the Pacific Ocean, as well as a trip along roads built in ancient times.
After safety instructions on the beach, you are free to paddle out to encounter at once the boundless ocean and dangerous beauty of the towering cliffs.Stop At:
• Qingshui Cliff, Su-hua highway from Herping to Chungte, Xiulin 97253 Taiwan
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers"
Duration: 4 Hours
Hualien Station, No. 100, Guolian 1st Rd, Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan 970
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Time: around 02:40am - 03:30am, depends on the transfer arrangement.
1. Transfer service within Hualien City
2. Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (No transfer service beyond Hualien City)
3. Assembly at the beach, the location will be sent 1 day before departure.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.