Street Art Tour of Guadalajara
Check the must-see spots and uncover the little-known treasures of Guadalajara on an insider walking tour. Back in the 90s, Guadalajara held the Guinness World Record as the most graffitied city in the world, this street art capital is an ever-changing display of ideas and a colorful playground for both Mexican and international artists. Get off the beaten path and into the city's vibrant art scene, this is the best way to see Guadalajara and dive into its real life.
• See some of José Clemente Orozco’s murals in Guadalajara
• Discover lesser-known murals by Siqueiros
• Behold 20 amazing works of street art by renowned national and international artists
• Follow-us to a couple of the best sidewalk vendors and market stalls and eat like a local
• Explore the city’s main attractions and hidden gems with a knowledgeable local guide
• Visit a traditional Mexican market and contribute to the local economy
• Meet your local guide outside Cabañas Cultural Institute and learn about Mexican muralism as you admire José Clemente Orozco's masterpiece. Entrance to Cabañas is included
• Explore the city center’s main attractions and hidden gems -including a traditional market-, where you'll learn all about Guadalajara's culture and history
• Walk through avenues and alleyways to discover over 15 amazing works of street art by renowned national and international artists Alegría del Prado, Himed & Reyben, Liqen, Matt Gondek, Miguer, Peque, and many more
• Visit the beautiful library that hides some lesser-known murals by David Alfaro Siqueiros
• Don't miss any of the murals that Orozco painted in Guadalajara from 1936 to 1939
• Stop at a couple of the best sidewalk vendors and market stalls so that you can eat like a local. Our menu includes lonches de pierna (or tortas ahogadas on Sundays), cerveza de raíz and a couple other
• The tour ends outside the Museum of Arts (MUSA) in Guadalajara’s trendy Colonia Americana
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Minimum age is 18 years"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly"
"Near public transportation"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
11/27/2018 - 12/31/2020
Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Museum of the Arts University of Guadalajara, Av Juárez 975, Col Americana, Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.