Essential Seville Private Walking Tour
Visit the monuments and important places of the city. This walking tour will allow you to know about the history and legends of the magical city of Sevilla. Highlights: Plaza de España, external view of the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral, City Hall.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Altai Turismo Sevilla, Seville Spain
- Meeting Point: Torre Norte @ Plaza de España
- Highlights: Plaza de España, Fabrica de Tabacos, Jewish Quarter, external view of the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral, Guadalquivir River, Torre del Oro, City Hall.
- Walking Tour
- English/Spanish Guide (Mandarin Chinese Guide under request)
- Meal/drinks not included.
- The visit to the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro), the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral is only external, we do not provide tickets for these monuments.
- Pick-up at hotel not included.
*Disclaimer: This is a private tour. You won't be mixed with a group, and the tour will only be in the language you request*
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"The visit to the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral is only external, we do not provide tickets for these monuments."
"Cancellations only with a 48h notice"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 2 Hours
Plaza Nueva, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.