Jeita Grotto,Harissa&Byblos Full-Day PRIVATE-CAR Trip from Beirut(OPENING PROMO)
• ( LLT Genuine Product ) These prices are only for the OPENING campaign of (LEBANON LOCAL TOUR) on Viator and TripAdvisor.
• Full day-trip to Jeita Grottos, Byblos, Harissa from Beirut.
• Explore Jeita Grottos site by riding the mini cable-car and the boat inside one of the caves and returning back by the mini train.
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and its fascinating Marina, Souk and the Castle in Byblos.
• Explore Virgin Mary Statue in HARISSA by riding the cable-car and the panoramic view of Jounieh bay.
• Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Beirut hotelsItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Lebanon Local Tour, Saliba, Beirut VGH3+VC Beirut Lebanon
From the hotel in Beirut, with a smile you are picked up in the morning at 08:30am for a private drive to your first must-see stop, you will have almost 1.5-hour to explore the famous JEITA GROTTOS which is a system of two separate, but interconnected, karstic limestone caves spanning an overall length of nearly 10 kilometers, then you continue to your next important visit, starting your 1.5-hour tour of the significant location at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the beautiful Phoenician city of BYBLOS which is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, including the Souk, the marina side and the castle. After some time to enjoy the ruins on your own, you will head with your own private driver to JOUNIEH, you will go up to the amazing Virgin Mary Statue in HARISSA by (cable-car) with a panoramic view of JOUNIEH bay and a lots of beautiful scenery, Our experienced local driver will assist if you choose to have your lunch in a local restaurant and explaining to you about the roads and each area, do not forgot to ask for any assistant about this Tour. Your full-day tour ends with return to your hotel.Pass By:
Byblos Castle, Byblos Lebanon
The Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon, Keserwan, Harissa Lebanon
Telefrique Harrisa, Jounieh Lebanon
Jeita Grotto, Valley of the Dog River, Jitta Lebanon
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking."
"Wheelchair are available on request, please advise at time of booking if the wheelchair is required. What to Bring:"
"Comfortable lightweight clothing, pls check the weather on the date of the Tour."
"Good walking shoes or sneakers."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers"
Duration: 8 To 9 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Beirut
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.