YourTour: our customizable guided-tour in Bari
We have created custom walks through the city of Bari for all kinds of travellers.
Everybody is invited to join our walks.
You are the focal point.
Designing urban itineraries is our mission and our pleasure.
We are licensed guides but we think out of the box.
We are warm, enthusiastic and passionate about what we do.
When it comes to discovering new places we keep it simple and fresh praising its authentic storytelling.
• Discover the old town and the new city
• Meet with local people and experience their culture, traditions and daily life
• Enjoy a cosmopolitan night walk and let's toast together
• Crawl through uptown's hidden spots and alternative scenes
• Ride with us on the most unusual bus line of Bari- Learn about Bari through interactive street games and funny stories
• Walk safely in the old town, only on pedestrian ways, letting the young roam free
• Try yummy and healthy snacks and be amazed by grandma's traditions
Recommended gear: water, comfortable clothes and shoes.
Wheelchair/stroiller friendly, all flat/no steps.
We like pets, they are welcome.
We love sustainable tourism! It is the concept of visiting a place as a tourist and trying to make a positive impact on the environment, society, and economy. Tourism can involve primary transportation to the general location, local transportation, accommodations, entertainment, recreation, nourishment and shopping.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Dress code is smart casual"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"A minimum of 4 people per booking is required"
"A maximum of 15 people per booking"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 2 To 3 Hours
Free Walking Tour Bari - Meeting Point, Corso Antonio De Tullio, 23, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.