Cleveland Scavenger Hunt: A Ball Round The Mall
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.Itinerary
Looking for fun things to do in Cleveland-
Try a Cleveland photo scavenger hunt. On A Ball Round The Mall you will be going on an enthralling tour around Cleveland checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
A few highlights of the scavenger hunt include: The Mall, Fountain of Eternal Life, Public Square.
Keep an eye out for other Cleveland bachelorette parties roaming from fanciful sites to hip bars seeking out something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. When you are searching for bachelorette party ideas our scavenger hunts make Cleveland your oyster.Stop At:
• Heinen's Downtown, 900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115-1402
• Public Auditorium & Conference Center, 500 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114-1019
• Fountain of Eternal Life, Cleveland Mall Veterans' Memorial Plaza, Cleveland, OH 44113
• FirstEnergy Stadium, 100 Alfred Lerner Way, Cleveland, OH 44114-1008
• Cleveland Convention Center, 300 W Lakeside Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113-1010
• Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd Main Terminal, Cleveland, OH 44114-1023
• The Mall, 602 Saint Clair Ave NE, Cleveland, OH 44114-1710
• Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland: Learning Center and Money Museum, 1455 E 6th St, Cleveland, OH 44114-2517
• Cuyahoga County Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument, 3 Public Sq, Cleveland, OH 44114-2221
• East 4th Street, E. 4th Street, Cleveland, OH 44115
• Old Arcade, Between Superior and Euclid Avenues Downtown, Cleveland, OH 44114-2233
• 5th Street Arcades, 530 Euclid Ave Suite 44, Cleveland, OH 44115-1125
• The Cleveland Grays Armory Museum, 1234 Bolivar Rd, Cleveland, OH 44115-1208
• PlayhouseSquare, 1501 Euclid Ave Ste 200, Cleveland, OH 44115-2108
• St John's Cathedral, 1007 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114-2582
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes"
"No minimum age required"
"Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Duration: 2 Hours
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Cleveland City Hall, 601 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
Cancellations and refunds:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.