Your Own HANKO Name Seal Activity in Kamakura Japan
A craftsman will engrave a craft HANKO stamp.
Want to know how to write your name in Japanese? Here are some ways to write your name in Japanese and make an original seal to commemorate your trip. Seals are used instead of signatures for important documents. In Japan, hanko is considered part of identity. We will design a stamp and engrave your name on it. The original seal can be completed anytime in the afternoon of the experience!Itinerary
Design Your Own HANKO Name Seal(Traditional HANKO)
In this workshop we will engrave your name on a HANKO stamp made from the finest materials. Handmade by craftsmen. We engrave using the most traditional and prestigious method. A HANKO stamp as a craft is completed.
1. Learn the history and culture of Japanese name stamps.
2. Design: Select the type of stamp you want to make (katakana, kanji) and font. Katakana fonts that can be used as registered seals are recommended. We will help you write your name in Japanese using the characters that represent your personality.
3. Material: We will engrave your name on acrylic. You can choose your favorite color. (Gemstones, horns and wood are available at an additional cost)
4. Select the type and color of the case (sold separately).
5. Select the pick-up time (you can pick up at any time in the afternoon on the day of the experience).
Please be punctual. Because workshops require preparation. Also, it is only held in the morning.Stop At:
• Kamakurahanko, 5-6 Onarimachi, Kamakura 248-0012 Kanagawa Prefecture
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 45 Minutes
Kamakura seal shop Souvenir shop, 5-6 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.