Coba Adventure (ATV, Rappel, ziplines, cenote, archeological zone)
Discover the fantastic jungle of Coba, plunge into the culture that this site has to offer you, climb the higher pyramid of the empire Maya and visit the stadium where they play the Poc-Ta-Pok game.
Start your day with adventure! Drive an ATV in the middle of the jungle, dare yourself in the zip-lines and rappelling and purify your soul in a Mayan ceremony. Visit the infraworld cenote to discover stalactites or stalagmites. Enjoy a typical regional lunch to get energy to learn and walk around the archeological zone.
Every morning from Riviera Maya and Cancun, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
– Roundtrip transportation
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Small group
– Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
– Beverages on board (bottled water, juice, and beer)
– Equipment for all the activities
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Bike or Tricycle in Coba
– Drinks at the restaurant
– Swimming suite
– Change of clothes
– Comfortable shoes and clothes
– Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
– Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
– Cap or hat
– Minimum recommended age: 4
– Children rate from 4 to 10 years old
– Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)
– Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs.)
– Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs.)
– It is not recommended for pregnant women
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Change of clothes"
"Comfortable shoes and clothes"
"Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent"
"Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs"
"Cap or hat"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers"
Duration: 7 Hours
Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We let you know the exact pick-up time as soon as we know where are you staying.Ports
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.