Private Bottle Blending Workshop
-Join us for a hands-on Bottle Blending experience! A 3-hour workshop, during which you will get a chance to master the art of blending our premium wines.
-Our team of expert winemakers will support you throughout this process, teaching you how to distinguish between the different grape varieties, explaining what you should be looking for in a wine and offering their advice on how to blend the wines in different combinations and proportions, until you find your perfect unique blend!
-To make it even more personal, you will be able to bottle the wine, label it and seal it with cork yourself, getting the satisfaction of holding your own creation in your hands!
During the Bottle Blending Workshop you will:
• Learn about our full production cycle, from the field to the bottle
• See behind the scenes into our cellar, including the off-limit area where our barrels are used to age the wine
• Experience a commented Barrel Tasting of up to four our top mono-varieties
• Learn the sensory evaluation skills taught by our winemaker
• Learn to analyse different varieties and blend them into different combinations
• Blend, bottle, cork and seal your very own wine creation
At the end of the workshop you will walk away with:
• A much deeper understanding and appreciation of the art as well as technique that goes into blending premium wine
• A bottle of your very own creation, with a customisable label and a cork sealed with traditional wax
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Minimum drinking age is 18 years"
"Service animals allowed"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 3 Hours
Quinta dos Vales Sítio dos Vales, 8400-031 Estômbar, Portugal
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.