English Wine Tour
****PRICE IS PER GROUP NOT PER PERSON****
All tours are private and bespoke but
a typical day tour (6 hours) would look something like this:
- Pick up from Winchester or Southampton (Other pick up areas available)
- Visit a winery in Hampshire and learn about the process of making sparkling wine
- Visit at least two vineyards and learn all about English vines
- Posh picnic lunch served with a 'blind' Champagne vs English sparkling tasting
- Test your tastebuds and knowledge with an aroma workshop.
- Drop offItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cottonworth Vineyard, Cottenworth House Cottonworth Andover Hampshire England, Andover SP11 7JX England
Cottonworth is one of the possible vineyards we visit on our tour.
Exact itinerary depends on the day.
Duration: 2 hours
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 6 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels/Train stations within Hampshire
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.