Lavender Cruise 3 days - 2 nights tour: Titop island,Sung Sot cave,less touristy area
• Halong Bay Cruise Hunters - we are ranked # 1 of 140 tours on Tripadvisor with GREAT REVIEWS, u can visit our listing to book and request for more VIETNAM TOURS, Halong Bay Cruises and other services.
• Visit Halong Bay enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bays.
• Enjoy excellent Vietnamese Cuisine & special seafood on board.
• Visit beautiful Sung Sot cave, hiking Ti Top Island, grottoes and Swimming Area and sailing around floating village
• Enjoy the romantic sunrise & sunset & sunset party on cruise sundeck
• Fishing at night
• Visit floating village
• Amazing kayaking through the grottoes & limestone of the Ba
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel.
10.00: Short break
12.00 – 12.30: Check in cruise
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
• Do kayaking, then visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
• Back to cruise sunset party
• Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
• Join our Cooking Class
• Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
• Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Day 2: Halong Bay
06.30: Taichi Class
07.00: Tea Break
08.00 – 8.30: Transfer to daily boat from meeting point at Titop Island to explore Halong Bay in different sites
9.15: 10.00 : Begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most untouched areas: Tortoise Islet, Man Head Islet
10.00 : Kayaking at Trong Cave about 45 minutes and then back to the daily boat to relax and have lunch
• 00: Have lunch on Boat while cruising toward to Pear Farm Village
14.30 : Visit Pearl Farm
15.30 : Visit Me Cung Cave
16.20: Back to cruise for overnight and join sunset party
21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, singing karaoke, squid fishing
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
12:00: Check out cruise. Transfer to Hanoi
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Surcharge us$ 15/person for 2 days/1 night, us$ 25/person for 3 days/2 nights during Tet Holiday, Christmas, New years' Eve"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duration: 3 Days
8am from Hanoi Old quarter or on request
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.